Wednesday, April 20, 2005

What the Hell do the Stars Know?

So, as a matter of habit I read my Horoscope on my Yahoo page every morning. I'm not all into astrology or anything, but strangely enough, it's usually pretty friggin accurate ... EXCEPT 4 lately. All the love shit it's been telling me lately has been a load of crap which is basically a "kick me while I'm down" sort of thing. See, today it says:

Don't let even one more day pass without getting together with the person you've been dreaming about. It really wouldn't be fair -- to you, of course, but to them, too. With the kind of mood you're in, they'll get to see the depth and intensity you're so famous for -- and the passion, too. Don't keep it from them, and don't be afraid to make the first move, either. They'll love it, and you'll be having a ball.

Ok, first of all, I haven't been dreaming of anyone in particular, just someone. It's been five whole weeks now since I declared I was giving up casual sex in order to focus on dating and finding a relationship and you know what? I haven't gone on one single friggin' date yet, not one. And it's not like I haven't tried. One guy wasn't ready, one guy was a lying moron and the other one just wasn't interested. So, I've been putting my foot out there to get rejected - a lot more than I usually do. But where do u go 2 meet new people? The gay bars in Baltimore are definitely NOT the place apparently. I've tried online ads before and they have never worked. I'd send out about 20 emails and get zero responses. I'm not kidding. So, what's left?

Well, I'm sticking 2 my guns. 5 weeks isn't enough time yet. But I sure do wish my horoscope would stop sticking it 2 me already!

"Love come quick. Love come in a hurry." - Prince, Thieves in the Temple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home